Keepsake Memorial Jewellery - Australia's premier online store!We specialise in quality cremation jewellery and memorial jewellery to hold cremation ashes or other special keepsakes. We also create beautiful symbolic keepsake jewellery to capture special memories that we can engrave for you. We have been working in the personalised keepsake jewellery business for over 10 years & we pride ourselves on our cremation jewellery for ashes & keepsake jewellery. If you are looking for something unique, and top quality, you have come to the right place. We offer personalised cremation jewellery in sterling silver, gold vermeil (sterling silver and 14K gold overlaid - no plating), and stainless steel. Our stainless steel memorial jewellery is high grade, strong, durable and resilient, making it an affordable alternative to sterling silver, and our prices start at $29. Those that we are closest to, are never far from our hearts when they pass from our lives. Our cremation and memorial necklaces, baby loss pendants and pet cremation jewellery enable many to experience the closeness of this connection. Comfort you can feel ~ cremation jewellery to help remember.
Why Shop With Us?
- We specialise in keepsake memorial jewellery.
- We include a chain in the price with every necklace order.
- We offer engraving where possible on the pendants.
- Currently we have free postage on all Australian orders !!!!!!
- We are an Australian Small Business with many years experience in personalised keepsake jewellery. We are based in Melbourne. A true local Australian Business run by business Mum's!
- We source top quality materials, and we include more or the precious metals, the pendants are not flimsy and fine.
- We include a filling kit with every order, please advise us if you need more than 1, we are more than happy to send additional kits.
- We are super-fast at turning orders around, we always aim to have orders prepared and sent within 1 business day, including orders with engraving (express service orders are ALWAYS sent within 1 business day and via express post).
WHY ARE MORE PEOPLE TURNING TO CREMATION JEWELLERY? The loss of a loved one (or pet) is so incredibly devastating. Everyone either has, or will at some stage, experience devastating loss. It is something we all have in common and yet we all deal with it quite differently. When someone dies, we like to honour their memories in many different ways. Cremation jewellery offers people some tangible comfort when dealing with grief and loss. Because it is something you can touch and feel, it provides some comforting presence, a connection. You don't have to fill the cremation pendant with ashes, you could choose to add something else of significance and symbolic to you. The beauty of wearing cremation jewellery is that only you know the story. You can share the story behind your cremation necklace, or you can choose not to. It is discrete and personal to you.