Keepsake Memorial Jewellery - Australia's premier online store!
We specialise in quality cremation jewellery and memorial jewellery to hold cremation ashes or other special keepsakes. We also create beautiful symbolic keepsake jewellery to capture special memories that we can engrave for you. We have been working in the personalised keepsake jewellery business for over 10 years & we pride ourselves on our cremation jewellery for ashes & keepsake jewellery. If you are looking for something unique, and top quality, you have come to the right place.
We offer personalised cremation jewellery in sterling silver, gold vermeil (sterling silver and 14K gold overlaid - no plating), and stainless steel. Our stainless steel memorial jewellery is high grade, strong, durable and resilient, making it an affordable alternative to sterling silver, and our prices start at $29.
Those that we are closest to, are never far from our hearts when they pass from our lives. Our cremation and memorial necklaces, baby loss pendants and pet cremation jewellery enable many to experience the closeness of this connection.
Comfort you can feel ~ cremation jewellery to help remember.
Why Shop With Us?
- We specialise in keepsake memorial jewellery.
- We include a chain in the price with every necklace order.
- We offer engraving where possible on the pendants.
- Currently we have free express postage on all orders over $99.
- We are an Australian Small Business with many years experience in personalised keepsake jewellery. We are based in Melbourne. A true local Australian Business run by business Mum's!
- We source top quality materials, and we include more or the precious metals, the pendants are not flimsy and fine.
- We include a filling kit with every order, please advise us if you need more than 1, we are more than happy to send additional kits.
- We are super-fast at turning orders around, currently orders are being prepared and sent within 2 business days (express service orders are always sent within 1 business day and via express post).
We love what we do and we hope that we can make even a tiny difference to those experiencing loss.